Welcome to the Aitone website. To navigate around the site click on the blue words under the image bar (or anywhere else)!
|We hope you'll find everything you ever wanted to know (and more!) about Aitone, the Long Eaton based early music consort, including information about the kind of music we sing and where you can hear us sing it! If there's anything more you want to know please feel free to get in touch... or grab us at one of our singing events.
|The latest news will be posted on this page, so if you're going to bookmark us here is the place to do it. Below you'll find quick summaries of the main other areas of the site; feel free not to read them, though, and to explore on your own!
- Our next concerts
- 30th November 2019 - All Saints' Church, Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire
- Gabriel's Greeting - An exciting range of lesser known music for Christmas from the 11th to the 18th centuries. Some of the titles may be familiar, but the music won't be quite what you're expecting...
Click for concert details
- Interested in singing?
- Aitone are currently looking for a second soprano and a second tenor/first bass to join the group. Commitment, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and the ability to hold a tune are essential; some familiarity with early music and consort singing would be a bonus.
If you'd be interested, why not get in touch? See the Contact page for details.
- About us
- Unsurprisingly, a short history of Aitone and the kinds of music we sing. Find out just who we are!
- All the latest details on where we can be heard (and seen), along with downloadable publicity. Find out when we'll be near you... and put up a poster to let others know!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- And occasionally given answers... feel free to ask some more!
- Some other sites 'out there' that you might find of interest.
- How to get hold of us to find out more.. or to book us for your event.